Breaking up is hard to do.
Should I stay? Or should I
go? Lana and David explore
the difficult question of how to know when it’s time to end a
relationship and look for a new one.
About the Podcast
Our Internet talk radio show will discuss issues that involve consciously creating the New Earth Paradigm. The purpose of this show is to raise the conscious vibration of the planet to a higher level by sharing ideas and practices that:
- Increase spiritual awareness
- Advance personal growth and development
- Explore the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Protect the environment and our natural resources
- Develop self-sustainable living communities and self-sufficient living practices
- Encourage individuals to reclaim their personal power
- Advocate post-feminism ideas through the re-unification of the Divine Feminine Essence and the Sacred Masculine Source
- Form and maintain healthy romantic partnerships
- Promote a message of universal love
Dr Lana Love is an Australian medical doctor and psychotherapist. She has worked in public hospitals and private practice helping people recover from debilitating mental ilnesses and serious emotional issues for more than eighteen years.
Dr Lana has strong interest in Buddhism and mysticism. She is also a social activist and animal rights advocate.
Detective David Love is a world traveler and international adventurer. He is a Rosicrucian, Spiritualist, career private Investigator, published author, talk radio show host, registered minister, pre-marital counselor, board certified hypnotist, advanced past-life regressionist therapist, and Reiki healer.